Wednesday, October 5, 2011

yay..u make me sick!

some people asked me
why I chose to stay far away from my parents
and how dare they question the love that I have for my family
hey big "L" on forehead!!
I DO love my family
Yes, I choose to stay far away from my hometown, my siblings and most importantly my parents
I have my own reasons...

I used to be the stubborn headed girl
I used to be a rebel
I used to be a pain in the ass
I used to "dislike" (hate is a very strong word) my parents
that's why I choose be like this
living in other people's place
It's like a life lesson or punishment to me
that I create for myself
so that I will learn the value of family
so that I will miss them in every breath that I take
so that I will be eager driving back for 5 hours to Kuantan just to meet them
to see my parents' loving eyes
to see my sister's stony face
to listen to my brothers' not-so-evil laugh
to hold my naughty naughty nephews

so stop questioning me for god's sake...
just because I say I love living in other places except my hometown
doesn't mean I hate staying at my home town
I am NOT you
you just don't know me
so ficken off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment