Monday, September 26, 2011

my wish will not come true....again~~

why oh why??
someone please make me understand this...again, my birthday wish for this year will not come true...I've been wishing for the same thing for two years now...
why the ficken Paramore, Justin BIBIR, Sum "freaking" 41 di'arrange' to come to Malaysia and perform, while the bands that have excellent musics are not even seen or even invited to Malaysia?
they are being under-appreciated by people who just love musics by trend...while the quality are all rubbish...

My heart is screaming for them to come...
Each day I would hoping that I could listen to their songs on the radio...but it seems like Malaysians (most of us) just don't know how to appreciate good musics...curse you!!

MEW fans, Arctic Monkeys fan, The Strokes fan, raise your hand if you really really want them to come to our beloved country Malaysia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment